Insanity™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insanity™

MMORPG

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Visit our main site at http://insanityonline.servegame.com

Looking for a Few BETA testers

Go down 
+5
maccheesea
Miku
evmeloy
Blizz
Admin
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Looking for a Few BETA testers Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a Few BETA testers   Looking for a Few BETA testers I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 8:32 am

We are looking for a few beta testers to help Test some new Features
To enter Please Leave a reply On why i should choose you im choosing 3 people Smile
Back to top Go down
https://insanitypko.4umer.com
Blizz

Blizz

PostSubject: bolts & nuts   Looking for a Few BETA testers I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:12 am

because im awsom rabbit
Back to top Go down
evmeloy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Few BETA testers   Looking for a Few BETA testers I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:37 am

Because u need testers o__O
Back to top Go down
Miku

Miku

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Few BETA testers   Looking for a Few BETA testers I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:53 am

becuz im the 3rd to reply Very Happy
Back to top Go down
maccheesea

PostSubject: pick me!   Looking for a Few BETA testers I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:11 pm

i think id be great for this. ive been playing tales of pirates for 3 and a half years, both on main and private servers. was assistant gm for a pretty p[opular server, and was GM and ran my own server for alittle while. i know all the little tricks to the game, id love to test your changes out =D
Back to top Go down
Hyperion

Hyperion

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Few BETA testers   Looking for a Few BETA testers I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 3:27 pm

urmm me cus i rock :DD
Back to top Go down
Bezelbulb

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Few BETA testers   Looking for a Few BETA testers I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 9:12 pm

choose me because i have played too much servers and know what features could help the server and because i'm awesome Razz thank you cheers
Back to top Go down
Miku

Miku

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Few BETA testers   Looking for a Few BETA testers I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 5:05 am

Becuz i went to alot of server and quite experienced with this game. Another reason is i am very active in this game, 18hours per day
Back to top Go down
SniperShoot

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Few BETA testers   Looking for a Few BETA testers I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 5:10 am

Well i have 4 years experience in this game and i would like to help and support this server since i have got alot of free time, also i have some experience about how to run the server and i hope i can help u as much as i can.

thx
Back to top Go down
Snowy

PostSubject: Tester   Looking for a Few BETA testers I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:57 pm

Well Im very active and Have 5 years experienced with ToP, and i been gm in alot of servers and can help Very much and ofc helping the server and You so much i can Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Few BETA testers   Looking for a Few BETA testers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a Few BETA testers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insanity™ :: Announcements-
Jump to: